Maasai Mara Tour - With Labui Maasai Mara Safaris
Day 01: Start of your Safari from Nairobi
Your Driver-Guide reports to your hotel for Start of the safari, with a 7.30am departure for a picturesque drive descending the Great Rift Valley and onwards to Masai Mara, Kenya's famous game reserve. (Drive time 5.5 hours). You will be in your own private safari vehicle. Stop briefly enroute at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint to enjoy the stunning views of the largest Valley system in the world, said to be visible from outer space. Arrive at Masai Mara for lunch. The afternoon game drive at 3.30pm allows spotting of the magnificent wildlife in the park ranging from the Big Cats such as Lion, Leopard & Cheetah to Rhino, Elephant, and Wildebeest. Return to your camp by 6.30pm. Dinner and overnight.
Day 02: Enjoy a Full day in Masai Mara
You will be taken on two game drives today, one in the morning from 6.15am to 9am, before breakfast and the other in the late afternoon after lunch from 3.30pm to 6.30pm. As your safari is private your game drive timings are flexible, useful if you are travelling with children, or are on a honeymoon. You may also choose to have a full day game drive [ one for the whole day] with a packed picnic lunch at no extra cost. Return in the evening for dinner and overnight at the camp. Dinner and overnight.
Day 03: Return to Nairobi
At the break of dawn, you embark on your concluding game drive in the Mara followed by a relaxed breakfast and onward departure for Nairobi. Arrive Nairobi by early afternoon [ typically by 2.30pm]. Drop off at your hotel, or free onward transfer to the airport for your flight home. You may also see a more general Safari itinerary here Masai Mara Safari with more options of camps and lodges in Masai Mara during the 3-day Safari.
Rates are per person sharing in US Dollars.
Rates depend on number of people travelling together in one vehicle hence 2 [two people], 4 and 6 persons.
What is included
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary on Full board* basis in the camp
- Exclusive transport in a Safari Tour Microbus with a Game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio 04
- Private Safari game drives for the tour
- Services of a certified Professional, English-speaking Driver Guide including all his expenses & allowances
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver's allowance
- All Park entry fees for clients, driver guide and vehicle
- 24 hours Back Up support if required
What is not included
- International flight tickets and visa costs.
- Tips, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.
- Credit Card Surcharge of 5 to 7% will apply or Bank Transfer Fees of USD 50.
We are always ready to help. Pick a package or call us to arrange a custom package.